Monday, November 11, 2013

Where Have I Been?

Really, the photo says it all. Since a few days before Halloween I have existed in a haze of constant projects. Of course I had the days leading up to my most favoritest holiday which where filled with pumpkin carving, animatronic set-ups, etc. Then came the Halloween itself which was lovely even though it rained for almost the whole day. Scared some kids, had some laughs. All that was good.
After that I had to pack up all 7 plus totes of Decorations in record time to make room for home cleaning and painting....the latter of which is still going on. So for any readers I may have, I should be back to rambling about games, movies, and snack food before the week is over. Hopefully I can also launch the main big push of this site before the month finishes out as well. If nothing else; I'm looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment